Mel Soto took my money and never delivered my door

It has been awhile but i see your up to your old tricks Mel taking peoples money and not delivering there door.i did a lot of looking but i have found you

It figures that you a really a car salesman and that you have changed the name of your company from Master Iron Designs to Master Iron Company

No matter what you need to pay for what you have done to me and god only knows how many more people you have done this to

You cant just take peoples money and not give them there doors

I am going to make sure everyone knows about you

Review about: Master Iron Company Door.

Had an Experience with Master Iron Company?

Comments

Grapevine, Texas, United States #683291

Dear I showed up to his job to conf:

I take pride in knowing that I have never Cheated anyone out of anything. I work hard to offer all of my clients 110% customer service. We are very pleased to continue growing and being in business. We all learn from our mistakes and God has been good to us. We appreciate all of our customers and I appreciate the many clients that have proven that I am dedicated and NOT a cheat.

I have even had competitors come in to our showroom at 130 N. Main St., Grapevine, Texas 76051, to find out what we do different and why we have so much business. As I told them and will tell anyone else, we work hard on making our clients happy and we go the extra mile for them. We are here to establish long lasting relationships!

Therefore, for those that feel a sense of satisfaction from talking bad about people or/maybe just wishing we do not continue to grow, I can only say Thank You, because even with what negative things you have bothered in placing here, we have had many potential clients become clients. They take the time to write positive things without us even asking. God is really taking care of us and for that we are truly Grateful!!

If you feel the need to call or come by our showroom to discuss any issue , please feel free to do so. I will be more than happy to assist you in any way that I may.

Claudia Batista

130 N. Main St.

Grapevine, Texas 76051

682-999-8900...

817-287-1331 Cell

cbatista@masterironcompany.com

Dallas, Texas, United States #673673

Master iron company has my support!Great company but the doors are not good at all....they are freaking great!!!!!

I can't wait to get one of their new garage doors!!!Love ya Mel!

Richardson, Texas, United States #657344

WATCH THIS COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BE GONE,YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR

to Anonymous #676946

I just received my stunning new door from Master Iron Company yesterday.It is incredible!

Even more than I had hoped for. ,) Quality is perfect. It arrived right on schedule and the installation was great. They even had to do some brick repairs, which was at no charge.

It is the best experience I have had with contractors in the Metroplex and I have had some bad ones!! Not with Master Iron Company. My daughter had Master Iron make her door a few months ago and her wonderful experience with them influenced my decision to use them. I have much praise for their whole company.

I have to think the negative comments about them are from their competition!Sad.

Claudia Bastista is a lying cheat, along with Mel Soto.They took my 50% and ran with it.

They REFUSED to return any of my calls or money. After weeks of trying to get ahold of them I finally was able to catch up with him and confronted him about my money. Once I did he instantly got in contact with Claudia and my money was returned in a matter of days. That was a couple of years ago.

And I went out on a limb to just search his name again and come to find out he is STILL up to his old tricks. This guy is a cheat.

He has stolen thousands of dollars from innocent people.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

#551950

Dear "Was A Potential Client"

After an investigation with due diligence on the "Where is my door" posting, it turn out to be a competitors tactic of getting back at our company after losing a contract to us. There was nothing to pursue without unreasonable doubt against Mel or anyone else in this company. You are the first out of my many closed and still coming in, "Home Mag" leads that decides not do business with us without even calling. We could of taken care of you as we have cared for all of our clients. I can assure you that our business is highly professional and customer service oriented. I have had others read through the same as you and are now part of our Master Iron Company family!! If you have not done business yet, please call me on my cell, 817-287-1331, and I will personally take care of you and not ask for a penny down. With a notarized affidavit I will have your entry made, installed, and then upon installation you can pay us and join our family. God has Blessed us and continues to do so. Therefore, I think it's safe to say that we must be doing something right!

Sincerely,

Claudia Batista, CEO

Master Iron Company

682-999-8900 Office

817-287-1331 Cell

cbatista@masterironcompany.com

WOW!After reading these comments, I will not be doing any business with Master Iron Company.

I saw the ad in The Home Mag and was interested in updating our front door so I decided to look up the company on the internet and this is what I saw!

Claudia, may be the CEO, but she still never addressed this Mel person who is scamming people.I will be staying far away from this company.

Dear Metal Worket,

As previously mentioned I, Claudia Bstista, am the owner of Master Iron Company. If you need something to be taken care of, please come by my office at 1000 Texan Trail, Suite 124, Grapevine, Texas 77051 and I will be more than happy to assist you. Feel free to contact me at cbatista@masterironcompany.com or 682-999-8900, because I assure you there is nothing shady about my company. Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Claudia Batista, Owner & CEO

Master Iron Company

I know for a fact this company is shady,or at least Mel is.I did work for Mel and he never paid me after i finished.

He wouldn't call me kept putting me off gave me the run around etc.

etc.He's good at that.